- Home Gain reports that Home Staging is the second most valuable home improvement a seller can make with a return on investment of as much as 600%.
- According to ASP’s documented data, staged houses sell for 7% more and in half the time. That is an extra $35,000 on a $500,000 home and an extra $70,000 on a $1 million dollar home.
- The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development reported that a staged home averaged a 17% higher selling price than a home that was unstaged.
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR), states that the average staging investment is between 1 – 3 % of the home’s asking price, which generates a return of at least 10%. So a 500,000 home might cost around 5,000 and yield a return of $50,000.
- 95.6% of staged homes sell in 37 days or less compared to an average of 196 days for unstaged homes.
- According to the National Association of Realtors the longer a home stays on the market, the further below list price it drops. A home that sells within the first 4 weeks averages 1% more than the list price. After 4-12 weeks it averages 5% less.
- The National Association of Realtors estimates that 90% of buyers use the internet in their search for a new home.
- Only 10% of home buyers can see the potential of a home.